Saturday, October 15

Tagged....

by Russ over at a day in the life. I commented over at his blog that this was a cool meme and he comes here and tags me in my comments. Wait is that a legal tag?!?!

Anyway it's 3 THINGS all about me. Here goes..
Three names I go by:
1. beanhead
2. Mom
3. Honey
Three screen names I have had:
1. Heyyou0415
2. myangel092399
3. beanhead
Three physical things I like about myself:
1. eyes
2. butt
3. hair
Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. feet
2. nose
3. ?
Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish
2. Indian
3. German
Three things that scare me:
1. men in speedos
2. big women in spandex
3. losing my kids
Three of my everyday essentials:
1. toothpaste
2. coffee
3. cell phone
Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. Toby Keith
2. Guns N Roses ( only the old stuff)
3. Brooks and Dunn
Three of my favorite songs:
1. American Soldier
2. Knockin on heaven's Door
3. My Maria
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Respect
3. Passion
Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. I love beer
2. I eat seafood
3. I love my job
TRUTH:
1. I love my kids
2. I have been detained by law enforcement more than once..;)
3. I volunteer over 500 hours per year at my kids school.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. eyes
2. nice body
3. must smell good
Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. bloggong
3. sewing
Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. bungee jump
2. graduate
3. raise good kids
Three careers I'm considering/I've considered:
1. Ultrasound Tech
2. Nurse
3. Radiographer
Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Jamaica
3. Thailand
Three kid's names I like:
1. Karis
2. Sinclair
3. Jasper
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. See my kids make it
2. Bungee Jump
3. Skydive
Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I mow the lawn
2. I love to BBQ
3. I cuss alot
Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl
1. I like to dress up and be pretty
2. I like pink
3. I like being a mom
Three celeb crushes
1. David James Elliot
2. Clive Owen
3.
Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
1. Indigo
2. Better Safe
3. Mitey Mite

Have a great Sunday!

It was hard to pick only 3 I would love to see everyone do it. what a great way to get to know someone.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the tag. i've done one sort of like this but this one had some different stuff on it. i'll work on it this afternoon and post it as soon as it's done.

12:19 PM  
Blogger rashbre said...

Wow - a lot to know about! Fascinating post. I'll bookmark this site for a look around tomorrow!

Michele sent me!

rashbre

6:22 PM  
Blogger sage said...

Hey Beanhead... Michelle sent me. Thought you might be a pitcher with a name like that!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beanhead! Great list! LOVE the new look of your blog...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

I did this quite a while ago, it's fun to see these memes make the rounds again.

Here is the version I did back in January: Three Things

11:14 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Yaahh!!! You did it!!
You cook the BBQ and I'll bring the home made beer.
Oh wait, you LIED about liking beer!!! Bad Blogger. Bad. We don't joke about beer.
Mmmmmm beeeeerrrrr...

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home