Saturday, October 15

Time Flies




Let me tell you time sure does fly. 18 years ago I was a 13 year old girl whose sister was in labor with her first baby. My niece was born happy and healthy. She was my world. I worshipped the ground that child walked on. I was excited to teach her things and to watch her grow. I would pick her up on Friday on my way home from school and drop her off on my way to school on Monday. My sister has not been the best mother and I have had to pick up the slack for her. My niece is like my first born. She has been dealt some unfair hands and she still makes the right choices. I am very proud of who she has become she is a good person with goals and a plan.

We are having a cookout and family get together tonight for her bday. So you are all more than welcome to join in on the party. Pull up a chair and get ready to hear the best stories ever!

5 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Hey Beanie... I live almost close enough to drive over!!!(I assume you are in the TB area) But I have a BDay party here in Ocala I have to go to.
And since you like the 3 Things meme, consider yourself TAGGED!!!!!!! I'll come back to see your results.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your beloved niece. i myself only have one niece, now married, and she too is a joy to me and such an important part of my family.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

What an incredible picture you have at the top of your blog. It's just beautiful!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

beanhead, thanks for stopping by and thanks for the wonderful thoughts with regard to Mario. Much appreciated.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home