Thursday, November 10

Have you ever

just wanted to crawl in the bed and not get out for like a week? I am so tired and feel like I am not sure if I am coming or going. I started another class last weekend and it is way to long. My house is a wreck and I know none of you give a crap if it looks like an atomic bomb was dropped into my tv room. As I sit here rereading what I just typed it sounds like I am a huge cry baby which is not at all who I am so I am going to tell you some good things in my life.
1. My kids and hubby are all healthy
2. I have a job
3. I am able to go to school and pursue my dream
4. I have a really cool dog who no matter what is excited to see me when i get home
5. I have lost 23 pounds since August!

What about you? What are the good things in your life?

6 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

A warm home
Healthy kids and hubby
Great neighbors
Great friends
and the list goes on.....

Sorry you are feeling overwhelmed.

6:13 AM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

My wife and kids love me (most of the time)
My four dogs love me all the time :-)
I have a roof over my head and food in the pantry
It's cold outside but I'm warm inside

Great post to keep one focused :-)

Oh, and I don't have a tooth ache.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Hey Beanie, whats up?
Good things in my life...
Sunny my dog
My job (I love my job)
My Brother that I would do anything for
My beautiful home
Living in Florida
Man, I could just go on forever...

10:42 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

My beautiful, loving wife
My kind, bright kids
Our chaotic home
A career that I love
The inspiration of friends near and far - including those in the blogosphere
I could go on and on...thanks for the lovely idea!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my family and friends and my place is a mess too!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

23 pounds!!!!! What are you doing girl? GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Congrats!!!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home