Wednesday, October 26

What type are you?

I had anatomy lab tonight and we did 2 labs. The first one was differential counts, oh that was great fun. I an not so good with the microscope. The second lab was more my speed, we had to do blood typing. So I get all my supplies and stick my finger and mix my blood with the antigen and read my results. The test says I am o- which would be all well and good if I didn't already know that I am o+. So now I have to do extra work to find out why my test was wrong. If anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestions.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got one of those rh negative factors going on, i know, cuz when i was preggies, i had to get a some special shot so the blood wouldn't mix with the babies, or something, i don't know, can't remember, just remember i had to get that special shot. are you a nurse or something?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get all squeemish when I get around blood. More power to you!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Better I am going to school for Ultrasound. I am taking anatomy as one of my required classes.

8:44 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

perhaps aliens have invaded your body and switched your blood type...oh, i must be watching too much tv. :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I'm O+, kids' dad was B+, it wasn't until Guppy (my 3rd) was born that they got around to telling me we had incompatible blood types.

8:10 AM  
Blogger guppyman said...

You took the men's birth control pill on accident, didn't you? The one you take the next day and it changes your blood type.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I wish I could help ya but I have NO clue on that one ..

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home