Sunday, October 30

Check out my new renter~~~~~~>

First I would like to thank everyone who checked ot my renter last week. Yesterday I took out a new add and got several offers, again I am sorry to all those who did not get chosen I just like to be fair and take the first person who offers. So this week Angie from over at Ficken Chingers is my renter. If Angie is not one of your regular reads go click on her little thumbnail and then blogroll her. Hey for that matter if she is one of your regular reads do it anyways and let her know that Beanhead sent you. Oh and while your there check out the Blu Blocker Dr. Geek photo that Shane was so nice to get for Angie.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi beanhead,

Michele sent me.

11:30 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

a renter - thats agreat idea, are you collecting a deposit and security?? michelle - rang my bell

11:48 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

I already read Angie every day, they all think I blow.
Dr Geek rulzzz

Michele sent me but I swing by here and read you sometimes anyway LOL

2:59 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Hi Michele sent me.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I def have to check them out!

Btw, Michele sent me (and what is up with posting comments...weird!).

8:10 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Michele didn't send me -- I come check on you all the time. Hope you're having a good day.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home