Thursday, October 27

The countdown begins

My sister and I went to the mall today to see if I could find bowls to match my new plates that my awesome mother in law bought me. No luck..:(
I have been wanting a three stone diamond ring for awhile now so we go look at a couple stores. The thing that caught my eye at the first store was not the rings but the crappy little sign on the wall telling me that there are only 59 days until Christmas!! You gotta be kidding me 59 days and I have 1 gift bought. Oh my where did the time go?!?!? Consider yourselves warned before you know it there will only be 58 days left.

Speaking of count downs my renter Melanie will only be with us one more day so go over and click on her little thumbnail and take a look at her site. Lets make her rental a huge success.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

Man it just seems like last Christmas was last week ...I better get started soon on my shopping.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've started my shopping and yesterday i put what i bought on an excel spreadsheet, love to be organized!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Usually I have presents wrapped by this time --- I don't even have any ideas for presents this year. Hell, I've already given all the grandkids everything; there's nothing left to buy!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been slowly starting to buy stuff. And I need to write it down somewhere so I can keep track and things and not completely overbuy. :)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home