Monday, October 31

Pervert Update

When I was picking my girls up from school today the pervert walked by. He stops behind me and says hi ladies and gives his big slimy grin. I say nothing I cross my arms over my body and just stare at him like he has "I am a jackass" written across his forehead. He says seems a little cool out today and walks away. I think that Janie was right with her body language idea! I think I am going to have to try and be the ice bitch to him from now on. It was nice to get the point across without words because the more that I think about it the madder I get. I want to go pull his kids cards and call his poor wife!

10 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey, just stopping by from your landlord's place. :)

Now, I have to go read your archives to find out more about the perv.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just stiped by to say good luck on your battle against mine, I don't think I have a snowballs chance in Hades beating you as you have some dinomite graphics that will reaky catch their eye! Again best of luck to you.
Thomas (( <>< ))

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear it's working. sometimes no words are better than fumbling for words you're not sure about. keep it up, he'll clue in to what's acceptable behaviour around you.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd avoid him at all costs. He sounds like he doesn't have much class.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Stay far far away!!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ugh. Perv's are the worst. I've known a guy or two just like the one you wrote about, so it made me feel all icky. ;-)

I enjoyed your blog very much. I'll be back!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ugh. What a jerk.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is best in times like thqt to give one self respect then to allow oneself to get caught up in anothers problem. SInce you can't control him or change him at least you now have control over you.

Good job!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

yay beanhead -- good job!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home