Saturday, October 22

Rent my blog and Wilma

I have finally done it I rented my blog! I was worried that noone would want to rent my space but I put up the offer and went to get the kiddos donuts and when I came home I had 4 offers. I chose the person who made the first offer and that was Melanie over at Plaid Toaster. If you look over in the sidebar you will see a link to her site. Go over and say hi. Her site is great!!

I guess when you accept an offer to rent your blog it denies all the others. I apologize to anyone who was denied.

I think we are safe from Wilma. It seems like she may be a very mild cat 1 when she hit Florida way south of us. I would like to thank everyone who offered support and a very special thanks to Russ and Andrea. It still amazes me that people you meet online can be better friends than those you have known all your life!

13 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I didn't realize you were in Florida. Now they're saying Cat 1 when it hits Florida, but you never kinow what a hurricane will do until it does it. If it's headed your way, RUN. Really, stay safe. And don't forget to load up on the batteries & bottled water.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read about this renting issue but never had the chance to read from someone who has done it! Very interesting. Now, will she be posting on your blog soon or how does it work? Can you edit it?? Michele sent me. Stay safe.

3:39 PM  
Blogger rashbre said...

I hope Wilma stays away - your satmap looks menacing.

I have heard of this blog renting, but don't really understand it. Is it different from simply setting links to others?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

And I meant it.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if anyone would like to rent my blog...worth a try :). I'm hopin' and a prayin' that Wilma completely poops herself out - be safe!

(hi from Michele)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I have to compliment you. It is simply beautiful! I love the pic you have.

9:21 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hi, here via michele. i hope wilma stays clear of any other place where she can cause massive damage. glad you're out of the worst of it. :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Begered said...

What is involved in renting your blog? I am new to blogging...

12:29 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me this way, Beanhead and renter.

Good luck with Wilma. It sounds like it's pretty hard to predict what this one will do, Beanhead. And it's nice that you had four offers immediately. Kudos!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this same person rented over at indigo's last week.
glad to hear you're missing the storm.

3:54 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Friends come from all corners of the world. The Internet merely adds a new venue.

I need to learn more about this renting thing. I'll be reading deeper into this, because you have intrigued me.

Guess where I'm visiting from!

4:22 PM  
Blogger sage said...

dropping in from Michelle's--hope you stay safe from Wilma's fury

8:41 PM  
Blogger . said...

renting blogs... is that a B.E. thing? I haven't used B.E. in quite some time. the whole battle thing kind of soured me, I guess.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home