Friday, October 21

Wilma




We have hurricane supplies and a tank full of gas. We have decided that if it is heading our direction and is stronger than a cat 3 we are leaving. As I am typing we are getting our first rain. I don't want to leave my home but I will if it is going to be dangerous. We have not really seen any strong storms in this area but we have seen tons of flooding with every storm. About a mile from our house people lost everything to flooding last year. I am staying positive and thinking we are not going to get a diret hit. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will try and keep you all updated as the weekend progresses.

13 Comments:

Blogger guppyman said...

Good luck with it! Hope if ya'll take off the hiways aren't like what we sat thru with Rita.....

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had no idea you were in that area, stay safe and god bless

4:39 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Good luck and stay safe. Hang in there!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Be safe!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe Beanhead.....

9:43 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Hey Beanie...
Thank you for not taking a chance. Get the heck out if you need to. If it stays on the current path you may be OK. I know Ocala isn't all that far north but you are welcome here if you need a place. Seriously.

9:56 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Stay safe! I'll be thinking of you and your family.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Be safe!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Get outta Dodge, babe! Praying for your safety!

9:22 AM  
Blogger ming said...

God speed

11:16 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Stay safe and leave if there is any possible threat. Do you know there is another storm brewing?

Michele sent me.

10:20 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Count on it, Beanhead. My aunt lives in Florida, and I've added you and your family to my list of prayees.

The only consolation in all of this: hurricane season ends next month!

10:32 PM  
Blogger fin said...

I've got plywood on the windows and it's darker than hell in here...

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home